Who We Are
About Ngovu Wanawake
Ngovu Wanawake, founded in 2014, is the result of a group of qualified, dynamic women who pooled their skills and experience together for a brighter future. Ngovu Wanawake primarily deals with property development and petroleum consulting in South Africa.
In the spirit of transformation, this unique group of women saw the opportunity to collaborate and work towards a common goal. At Ngovu Wanawake every action and task is inspired by our vision, mission and values. These are our guiding principles that define how we conduct our business.
Ngovu Wanawake is a Swahili term that means ‘dynamic women’.
- Innovative approach to doing business in the property and petroleum industries
- Strategic collaboration between professionals and industries
- Empower female entrepreneurship
- Encourage employment equity in both industries
- Incorporate sustainable and responsible development
- Hands-on approach to all aspects of development facilitation
- Tailor-made solutions for any application
What We Can Do For You
- Site selection, feasibility assessments and risk management
- Identify suitable properties or alternative uses
- Socioeconomic assessments
- Contracts, negotiations and stakeholder engagement
- Business plans and market strategies
- Plan approvals and town planning applications
- Environmental authorisations, and site and retail licenses
- Business systems and processes incl. HSEQ and dealer operations
- Training and skills development
- Health and safety audits